A new design of chinstrap attachment reduces the risk of suspension lines entanglements at the edge of the helmet. The chinstrap is closed by a lightweight but strong and reliable buckle, with a clip, colored in red for easy identification, that can be easily released with a single, simple movement.
As the other headwear in the Z1 family, the Jed-A shell is not made of colored plastic, but is painted with a process guaranteeing long life to the color as new.
The opening is shaped in a manner that even wider goggles do not interfere, without renouncing to a serious forehead protection.
Surfaces on sides and on top are shaped to accept modern digital cameras. When more stability is required, the ratchet chincup option (with or without the HQR cutaway system) is available.
The Z1 Jed-A is available in different color, with gloss or matt finishing, and in several new and eye-catching graphics.
- Injection-molded 3mm shock-absorbing HIGH IMPACT ABS shell
- Strong, reliable, and comfortable chinstrap
- Sides and top surfaces suitable for digital cameras
- Pouches on both ears to accommodate audibles
- Available with IAS option to install the Skytronic GFX Skydiving Computer, the NeoXs 2, or compatible audibles
- Available separately the beautiful protecting helmet bag