The M3 helmet was designed with the new Parachuting Helmet Standard AFNOR XP S 72-600 in mind. The standard focuses on features unique to skydiving and parachuting that include impact protection, snag reduction, and the ability to remove the helmet under load. We are proud to be part of the leap forward in skydiving headwear!
The M3 also features
• Sweat-resistant exchangable liner
• Three ABS external shells for a close and secure fit
• EPP multi-impact energy management
• One-handed release buckle tested under 500N Load
• Weight is 600 grams for sizes XS, S, M and L; 650 grams for XL and XXL (+/- 50 grams)
• Two internal audible pockets
• Instructions in the following languages. English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish
Sizes: XS (53-54 cm), SM (54-56 cm), M (56-57 cm), L (57-59 cm), XL (59-60 cm), XXL (60-62 cm)
At Freefall Gear Store we try to keep as many products we can in stock. If we don’t have it in stock we will order it from the manufacturer for you and normal manufacturer lead times will apply. You can always get in touch and we will let you know if we have what you are looking for in stock.
Freefall Gear Store Ltd. is a skydiving gear store that aims to provide a better service than our competitors. We try to stock as much skydiving gear and accessories as possible so you can get it faster.
Using reliable couriers we try to dispatch every order within 24 hours and you will recieve it the following working day (subject to stock).
We are the one stop shop for all of your skydiving gear. From helmets to suits we have got it or can get it!